Saturday

Interesting Interview!!!


Interviewer: Tell me about yourself.

Candidate: I am Rameshwar Kulkarni. I did my Tele Communication engineering 
from BabanRao Dhole-Patil Institute of Technology.


Interviewer: BabanRao Dhole-Patil Institute of Technology? I had never heard
of this college before!


Candidate: Great! Even I had not heard of it before getting an admission 
into it . What happened is - due to cricket world cup I scored badly! in

12th.I was getting a paid seat in a good college. But my father said (I
prefer to call him 'baap') - "I can not invest so much of money".(The baap 
actually said - "I will never waste so much of money on you"). So I had to

join this college. Frankly
speaking this name - BabanRao Dhole-Patil, can at the most be related to a
Shetakari Mahavidyalaya. 


Interviewer: ok, ok. It seems you have taken 6 years to complete your
engineering.

Candidate: Actually I tried my best to finish it in 4 years. But you know,
these cricket matches and football world cup, and tennis tournaments. It is 
difficult to concentrate. So I flunked  in 2nd and 3rd year. So in all I

took 4 + 2 = 7 years.

Interviewer: But 4+2 is 6.

Candidate: Oh, is it? You know I always had KT in maths. But I will try to
keep this in mind. 4+2 is 6, good, thanks. These cricket matches really
affect exams a lot. I think they should ban it.
Read more »

No comments: