Monday

Amazing Point Of View


David Smith-
I liked his work because it was simple but it still looks really neat. His work is very clean and geometric. 




Mark Di Suvero-
I like his work for the same reasons I like David Smith's artwork.  His work is a lot of straight lines and circles so it shows a lot of direction.
Archipenko- 
I like his work because it lets the viewer finish the piece. In the pieces I included, the sculptures are of bodies and he leaves out parts of the piece. I think that he wants you to imagine what the rest of the body should look like.
 
Henry Moore-
I like his pieces because it lets the viewer imagine what the piece is. It could be anything, depending on the viewer's interpretation.
 
Alberto Giacometti-
What I like about his pieces is how interesting they are. They are flat but they still have a lot of character to them because if the texture.
 

No comments: